Below are the figures for how many people read/bought Barefoot into Cyberspace in August and September. I’m providing them for people who are interested in the nuts and bolts of a book project undertaken outside of the world of mainstream publishing and with a Creative Commons element. I intend to provide these figures on a month-by-month basis.
|Print – direct||70||24||94|
|Print – POD||54||62||116|
- The last two days of July are incorporated in the figures for August
- html stats are number of views as reported by WordPress
- pdf stats are number of reads as reported by Scribd
- ePub stats are kindly provided by Terence Eden
- Print – direct stats are the number of copies I have sold directly at speaking events
- Print – POD are reported by Lightning Source, the print-on-demand partner for the book.
- Kindle stats are provided by the Kindle direct publishing platform at kdp.amazon.com