Below are the figures for how many people read/bought Barefoot into Cyberspace. The amount of data I have to present is now outgrowing my crass skills at html table-making, so I’ve started a public spreadsheet on Google Docs with these figures going back to August.
I’m providing these figures for people who are interested in the nuts and bolts of a book project undertaken outside of the world of mainstream publishing and with a Creative Commons element. When I started, I intended to provide these figures on a month-by-month basis, but as the title of this blog post suggests, I haven’t been so great at doing that. So if you want to be pinged each time I update these figures, without cluttering your RSS reader with my musings and links on new technologies and fundamental rights, I suggest that you subscribe to this RSS feed.
- The last two days of July are incorporated in the figures for August
- html stats are number of views as reported by WordPress
- pdf stats are number of reads as reported by Scribd
- ePub stats are kindly provided by Terence Eden
- Direct stats are the number of print copies I have sold directly at speaking events
- POD are the number of print-on-demand copies reported by Lightning Source, the print-on-demand partner for the book.
- Kindle stats are provided by the Kindle direct publishing platform at kdp.amazon.com